YOUNG RUGBY PARTY in ECOPA
March 17, 2018 (Saturday)
Calling all South African young rugby fans between ages 6 -15 (and their parents)!
2019 Rugby World Cup host city Shizuoka is holding a youth rugby exchange program with countries that will be participating in Rugby World Cup 2019 (South Africa will play in Shizuoka on 4 October 2019). Participants will enjoy rugby activities, a demonstration by professional players from Yamaha Jubilo (Japan's top league rugby team), a lunch party with Yamaha Jubilo players (bento provided), a stadium tour, and souvenir gift.*
(*details subject to change without notice)
- March 17 (Saturday), 10:30am – 2:00pm
- Shizuoka Stadium Ecopa (Venue of Rugby World Cup 2019)
- 2300-1, Aino, Fukuroi City, Shizuoka Prefecture
- Free of charge and limited to 100 young people from the RWC2019 participating countries (except Japan) and 300 young residents of Shizuoka prefecture.
- Free shuttle bus between Tokyo and the venue will be available for participants from Tokyo (advance application required)
- Children 6 to 15 years old who are or have parents who are South African (Parents and/or Senior Group leaders are also invited)
- Application deadline is Monday 12 March 2018
- First-come, first-served basis
- Fill in Application Form HERE and submit by fax or e-mail:
- Fax: 054-221-2980
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Or, just include the following information in your e-mail:
- Name and age (Children and Adult), Country, E-mail address,
- Rugby experience
- Whether or not you will avail of the free shuttle service
- Number of people riding on the shuttle
CLICK HERE for Flyer
CLICK HERE for Application Form
Amore Mio! Chambering Event
April 19, 2018 (Thursday)
The SACCJ is delighted to support the joint Chambering event hosted by the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Japan (ICCJ).
ICCJ is pleased to invite you to the Amore Mio! Chambering on April 19, on the occasion of the 3rd edition of “Italia, Amore Mio!”, the largest Italian festival in Japan that is going to be held at Terrada Warehouse, Tennōzu Isle from April 20 to 22.
The Amore mio! Chambering, organized in collaboration with our friends from the ABC (Austrian Business Council), ACCJ (American Chamber of Commerce in Japan), AHK Japan (German Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan), ANZCCJ (Australian and New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Japan), BLCCJ (Belgian-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce in Japan), CCCJ (Canadian Chamber of Commerce Japan), CCIFJ ( French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan), SACCJ (South African Chamber of Commerce Japan) and SCCIJ (Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan), is hosted in the slick newly refurbished warehouse right on Tokyo’s waterway.
Our caterer for the night will be Angelo Court Tokyo, an A.Q.I. certified Sicilian restaurant in Yaesu.
All you have to do is to bring plenty of business cards and enjoy a delightful Spring evening with free-flow drinks, delicious Italian food and an amazing city view of Tokyo’s canals.
Seats are limited, be sure to register now!
Date: April 19, 2018 (Thursday)
Time: 19:00 – 21:00
Where: Terrada Warehouse BC building
Address: Higashi-shinagawa 2-1-3, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 140-0002 MAP
Admission: SACCJ Members 7,000 JPY / Non Members 9,000 JPY
Registration: Register through the online reservation button below
Registration/Payment/Cancellation deadline: 10 April 2018
*Please note that guests will only be added to the door list upon confirmation of payment.
*No cancellations or refunds will be made after this date.
Online Reservation Form >>